Manali Group Tours
Group Departure Dates : January 21 and 28,
Group Departure Dates : February 04, 11, 18 and 25
Group Departure Dates : March 04, 11, 17, 25 and 31
Price Start : 5,499 Per Person
Transfers Ex Delhi by Vehicle Depending upon Group Size. Volvo Bus / Tempo Traveler
Trip Inclusions :-
- 03 Nights Accommodation on well-appointed room (3 Star Luxury Hotel)
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. water, Cold drink, Tea, Coffee, Juice etc.
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan, 03 Breakfast & 03 Dinners in hotel
- Complimentary Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day, As per Hotels
- Please Note Vehicle is not disposable; it will be available as per itinerary only
- Day 1st - Half Day Local Manali Tour
- Day 2nd - Fullday Tour Kullu - Kasol - Manikran
- Day 3rd - Fullday Tour Solang Valley upto Snow points
- 10% Discount on additional F & B.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout Subject to availability.
- Hotel Check In & Check Out Timings 12:00 to 12:00 hrs.
- Booking amount: Rs 3000/- per person for booking and balance to be paid on the trip start date.
- Receipt via mail from The Travels Moon will be received as confirmation.
- UPI - [email protected], Phonepay / Google Pay / Paytm No. 9999341346
Manali Group Tours :- Best Join A Group Tour in Manali. About the Activity : Embark on this amazing tour of exploration of Manali and its surrounding areas. If you are looking for Manali Volvo Bus Group tour packages, than search and book Manali Group tours from Travelsmoon.in at great deals and discounts. Manali is a hill station in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, at the northern end of the Kullu valley. It is located at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft.) in the Beas River Valley.
PRICE PER PERSON
|Quad Sharing||Triple Sharing||Double Sharing||Solo|
|5,499 /- INR||6,499/-INR||6,999/- INR||9500/- INR|
DELHI - MANALI ( OVERNIGHT JOURNEY )
Arrive Delhi by Air or Train in the Morning and Afternoon,(you are requested to reach Our pickup points on your own.
Pickup Point : Majnu Ka Tilla Travels Moon Office. Nearest metro station Vidhan sabha. Depature Time 07Pm.
MANALI - LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from Manali Pvt Volvo bus stand & than Check in at hotel at 12 Noon.( Early Morning check-in to the hotel* Subject to availability, ) In the Afternoon you can go for half day local city tour. Evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Manali city tour :- Visiting Places:
Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Lord Buddha
Vashistha Temple for "Hot & Cold water Kund”,
Club House. Van vihar, Mall road,
SHIMLA MANALI HONEYMOON TOUR
MANALI TO SNOW POINTS - SOLANG VALLEY - ATAL TUNNEL
Morning breakfast, Full day Excursion to Snow Points Solang Valley Atal Tunnel etc. evening return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Solang Valley : Solang Valley located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. Which is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering, summer is for zorbing and paragliding, the best time to visit Solang Valley is between the months of November to February.
Atal Tunnel : Prime Minister Modi inaugurates Atal Tunnel in Rohtang, Atal Tunnel is a highway tunnel built under the Rohtang Pass in the eastern Pir Panjal range of the Himalayas on the Leh-Manali Highway in Himachal Pradesh, India.
Lahaul valley getsn power supply through Atal tunnel Work begun: 28 June 2010 Length: 9.02 kilometres (5.60 mi)Route: NH 3; Leh–Manali Highway Shingo La · Rohtang Pass. Leh–Manali Highway Kyelang.
Rothang Pass : Rohtang Pass (3979 m) is 51Kms. from Manali on highway to Keylong/Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular Mountain View. The pass is open from May to October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier. For latest information about opening of Rohtang Pass, contact tourist information centre at Manali, Ph: +91-1902-253531.
Note: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
SIGHTSEEING KULLU - KASOL - MANIKARAN
After morning breakfast, proceed for Excursion to Kullu, Manikaran, Kasol. Return to hotel in the evening. You can explore the town / go to Mall Road late in the evening on your own. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Manikaran is a sacred town of Himachal Pradesh. The town lies next to the river Parvati and is said to have been reconstructed by Manu, the originator of humankind, after the floods that took over the entire world by surprise. Manikaran is located in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, 85 km from Manali.
Kullu Valley - Kullu Known as the ‘Valley of Gods’, Kullu is a cluster of beautiful valleys in Himachal Pradesh. Located between the majestic Himalayas and river Beas, Kullu is situated at an altitude of 1230m. Kullu is a hot-spot for adventure sports. Trekking, White Water Rafting, mountaineering, paragliding and hiking over the Himalayan glaciers are some of the activities that Kullu offers. Angling is another activity enjoyed a lot by locals as well as tourists. Mountaineering beginners can trek around the Beas Kund region, Hanuman Tibba and Deo Tibba.
Manikaran 85 Kms, Kullu (40 Kms): Famous for White water River Rafting & exquisitely woven colorful shawls and kullu caps.
KASHMIR HONEYMOON TOUR
MANALI - DELHI (580 kms)
After Breakfast at hotel you need to Check out the room by 11 AM. Afternoon will be at leisure Keep your luggage in lobby area*.You can explore the Shopping malls of Manali on your own. In the evening at 04 PM board the Volvo AC bus for Delhi for over night journey. Drop from Hotel to Manali Pvt Volvo Bus Stand by Taxi will be provided by us.
!!! Tour Conclude... But Sweet Memories Always Remain !!!
Arrive Delhi in the morning by 07 TO 08 Hrs with sweet memories of Manali Bus Packages by Volvo Bus from Delhi.
KERALA HONEYMOON TOUR
- Anything else that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any meals other than those specified in itinerary
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, medication, Room heater etc
- Any other item not specified in 'cost includes'
- Any Monument entry fees/Camera Fees.
- Any other Adventure activity.
- Please Note: Vehicle is available as per itinerary only, vehicle is not disposable.
Advisory & Important Note :
- Check in & check out time as per hotel policies.
- Meals timings must be followed as per the Instructed time of the hotels. Any Un-Availed meals we shall not be responsible.
- We shall not be responsible for any cancellation of flight, cabs or buses due to bad weather & are not for it.
- Carry minimum weight.
- Please take care of Precautions needed for COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Do not litter.
- Alcohol and smoking is at their own risk.
- Delays may occur due to weather conditions & Traffic Conditions.
- Do not wander off on your own.
- Please take care of your baggage.
- Please keep yourself hydrated throughout the trek and fuel yourself with some energy bars, protein.
- bars, or any snacks to maintain the energy level.
- Involve yourself in some physical activities like jumping, running, stretching, as it increases the stamina and strength of the body.
- People with any physical ailments are advised not to come on the trek.
- Govt Service Taxes.
- Authentic Government ID Card
- Comfortable warm clothing like woolen socks, cap, fleece jackets or warmers, down jacket, toiletries.
- Sunscreen & lip balm, Good U/V protection sunglasses
- Personal Medicines (if any) & few medicines for altitude sickness (a must).
HOW TO REACH MANALI
AIR : The nearest airport to manali is bhuntar kullu airport which is actually close to manali, approximately 55kms. This airport operates domestic flights connecting to Delhi and Chandigarh, Chandigarh airport also near to manali (himachal Pradesh) that runs scheduled flights from Kolkata to Chandigarh and major cities likes New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore.
RAIL : The nearest railway station to manali is Joginder nagar, find the narrow gauge track up to Joginder nagar, which is about 165 km. You can then take a cab or a bus to manali. From Jogindernagar to Manali is 5-6 hours en route Mandi and Bhuntar. The nearest junction is at Chandigarh about 310 kms away and Ambala about 310 kms away, from where you can get trains to reach Manali.
ROAD : The distance between Delhi to Manali by road is over 560 km and it takes around 11 to 14 hours, for tourists since it lets them enjoy picturesque views and pleasant weather there are frequent buses from Delhi to Manali, there are many private bus operators as well to make the services more convenient and accessible.