Manali And Jibhi Tour Package
Duration : 06 Nights / 07 days (04 Nights in Hotel & 2 Nights in Traveller/Volvo)
Price Start : 10,449 Per Person
Transportation : Volvo Bus/Tempo Traveller Ticket, We can also book your Flight Tickets
Destinations : Delhi - Kullu - Solang Valley - Manali - Jibhi - Delhi
Manali And Jibhi Tour Package Jibhi is a very small town located in Banjar Valley of Himachal Pradesh. Jibhi is a scenic, unpretentious and old Himalayan village settled on the banks of the gurgling Tirthan a river which is a tributary of Beas river. It is, in fact, a small village, just a group of few houses, Constructed in an ancient Himalayan way, most of the houses at Jibhi are build of stone and wood. Apple orchards and Galgal trees adorn the backyard of every house in this Himalayan village. tucked up in the hills and hidden from the outside world. It is located at a distance of about 100 kilometers from Manali, 51 kilometers from Bhuntar and 70 kilometers from Mandi. The place is best known for its natural beauty and also serves as a base to explore the rest of Banjar and Tirthan Valleys. Jibhi is located at an elevation of 1600 meters, 5250 ft.
Manali is a hill station in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, at the northern end of the Kullu valley. It is located at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft.) in the Beas River Valley. The district Manali is located in is Kullu. And has a population of about 31000. This town is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and a roadway to other northern hill stations.
DELHI - MANALI ( 580kms)
Arrive Delhi by Air or Train in the Morning and Afternoon,(you are required to reach Our pickup point on your own / you can also book by us. our Pickup points and depature time given below).
Delhi to Manali overnight journey by Tempo Traveller/Volvo bus, Delhi to Manali distance 580Km, 13 to 14Hrs
Pickup Points :-1 Majnu Ka Tilla. Nearest metro station Vidhan sabha. Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus Depature Time 7PM.
Arrival at Manali in the morning. You will be Picked up from Manali bus stand & than Check in at hotel.( Early Morning check-in to the hotel* Subject to availability, ) In the Afternoon you can go for half day local city tour. Evening will be at leisure. Dinner & Over night at hotel.
Manali Local Attraction : Manali has many attractions but the centre of interest is Hadimba Mata Temple, Jagat such, Vashist hot water springs and temple Vashist, Tibetan monasteries there are 3 newly constructed colorful monasteries, Club house 2 Kms. from the town, Manu temple 3 Kms. from the main bazar in old Manali, Manali sanctury This sanctuary starts about 2 Km from Manali town, Van Vihar, etc.
SIGHTSEEING SOLANG VALLEY
Morning breakfast, Full day excursion visiting, Solang Valley evening return to hotel. Dinner and overnight stay.
Solang Valley : Solang Valley located at a distance of 13 kms from Manali, Solang Valley lies between Solang village and Beas Kund. Which is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering, summer is for zorbing and paragliding, the best time to visit Solang Valley is between the months of November to February.
Note: Rohtang Pass excursion is not included our package cost, due to Manali Taxi Union. It will be chargeable extra payable directly by the guests as per the taxi union permit.
Note: Rohtang Pass will be closed on every Tuesday & sightseeing tour will be possible on subject weather condition.
MANALI TO JIBHI VIA KULLU
After breakfast proceed to Jibhi VIA kullu (A beautiful place in Banjar Valley). Check-in in your rooms and relax. Evening free for own. Dinner with bone fire and night stay at Cottage or camp..
JIBHI - Jibhi is a very small town located in Banjar Valley of Himachal Pradesh. Actually, even calling it a town will be a bit of an exaggeration. It is, in fact, a small village, just a group of few houses, tucked up in the hills and hidden from the outside world. It is located at a distance of about 160 kilometers from Shimla, 100 kilometers from Manali and 70 kilometers from Mandi. The place is best known for its natural beauty and also serves as a base to explore the rest of Banjar and Tirthan Valleys.
After breakfast, Jibhi Sightseeing water Fall, Bahu Special, Balo Temple and Shesh Nag Temple etc. Evening walk around the village. Dinner and night stay at Cottage or camp..
JIBHI - BHUNTAR - DELHI
After breakfast check out from cottage and camp and proceed to Delhi. pick up point is bhuntar fruit market at 7Pm
!!! Tour Conclude... But Sweet Memories Always Remain !!!
Arrive Delhi in the morning by 07 TO 08 Hrs with sweet memories of Manali with Jibhi Tour Package from Delhi.
- Delhi - Manali - Bhutnar - Delhi Tempo Traveller/Volvo Bus Tickets.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. water, Cold drink, Tea, Coffee, Juice etc..
- Complimentary Pickup and Drop From Bus Stand.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis in well-appointed room( 2night Manali + 2Night Jibhi )
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu meals as per plan, 04 Breakfast & 04 Dinners in hotel/Cottage/Camp
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day in Manali
- Sightseeing and Transfers by Cab - Manali Local - Kullu - Solang Valley - Jibhi.
- Complimentary usage of Wifi.
- 10% Discount on additional F & B.
- Early Check-in and Late Checkout Subject to availability.
- Hotel Check In & Check Out Timings 12:00 to 12:00 hrs.
- Any meals/beverages, soft drinks/hard drinks, etc not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Entry fees of monuments, temples, museums and guide fee is not included.
- Any personal expense -Laundry, Shopping, tip etc.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone / laundry bills/ porter charges/ pony, tips, camera fee, ropeway charges, travel insurance or any other which is not mention in tour program.
- Expenses incurred due to bad weather, road closure, landslides etc.
- Govt Service Taxes.